About Mineralogical Journal (Ukraine)
"Mineralogical Journal (Ukraine)" is a periodical scientific-theoretical journal. Each article is reviewed by leading scientists.
The journal was founded in January 1979. Certificate of registration of print media: HF series number of PR 12859-1743 16.06.2007.
Founders: National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine; M.P. Semenenko Institute of Geochemistry, Mineralogy and Ore Formation of the NAS of Ukraine.
Publisher: Publishing House "Academperiodica".
Frequency: 4 times a year.
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
ISSN 2519-447X (electronic version), ISSN 2519-2396 (printed version). The ISSN 0204-3548 was used for the title "Mineralogičeskij žurnal" from 1979 to 2003.
Correctly reducing the name of the publication according to the ISSN, recommended for registration of links:
- for electronic: ISSN 2519-447X, Key title: Mìneralogìčnij žurnal (Online), Abbreviated key title: Mìneral. ž. (Online), Parallel title: Mineralogical journal, Parallel title: Mineralogičeskij žurnal;
- for printed: ISSN 2519-2396, Key title: Mìneralogìčnij žurnal, Abbreviated key title: Mìneral. ž., Parallel title: Mineralogical journal, Variant title: Mineralogical journal (Ukraine).
DOI of the Journal: https://doi.org/10.15407/(mineraljournal).
- geochemistry and environmental search
- issues of ore formation
- mineralogical and geochemical methods of prospecting and evaluation of mineral deposits
"Mineralogical Journal (Ukraine)" is included into international databases:
- Web of Science Core Collection
Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) begining with Volume 39 (1) 2017
- Index Copernicus Value: ICV 2018 = 73.13
- Google Scolar
- ResearchBib (Academic Resource Index)
- Citefactor - (Academic Scientific Journals)
- "Scientific Periodicals of Ukraine" the Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine
- Ukrainian Abstract Journal "Джерело"
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
- Journal Factor
"Mineralogical Journal (Ukraine)" has been included in High Attestation Certification Commission list of Ukraine according with the following subjects (topics): Mineralogy, Crystallography, Petrology, Geochemistry.